This is a brand new version of GXwiki generated with GeneXus X.
The KB can be downloaded here. It's a good sample of GX X new features like Data Providers, Data Selectors, User Controls, etc.
- Brand new look and feel.
- new tabs
- page title more relevant
- new action toolbar (edit, new, publish, etc)
- new category toolbar (a category can be added to the page without editing it)
- new Tree tab in categories (shows all of it's subcategories and pages).
- Double click to edit a page (depening on Wiki Access Policy you must be logged or not to perform this action)
- Publish: a more practical approach to export pages from one wiki to another (at this moment only others gxwikis are supported).
- Pages can be easily categorized using the text box and add button as shown in the following image:
- Clicking on “tree tab”, you can see the current category, subcategories and pages as a treeview as shown in the following image:
- Improvements in Search box: pressing Enter in the search box goes directly to the search page.
- Editing shortcuts are available (i.e. Ctrl+B to "bold" a word)
- Minor modifications to use gxwiki with Integrated Authentication.
- The index process added a procedure (ParseHTML) to remove HTML code before indexing a page, using several regular expressions.
- Improvements in the gxwiki plugin of the FCKeditor. Three new options were added
- SpecialChar: to add special characters
- FitWindow: to use fullscreen mode when editing a page.
- ShowBlocks: to diplay html tags while editing.
- Autodiscover feature for RSS (present in Recents Pages, any Category Page and User Page).
- Use of Google timeline gadget to display view information.
- WikiAPI updated to be able to synchronize the KB's Wiki with an external one.
- Language translations provided by the community.
- download it from here.